Question about Nintendo DS Lite Console
The message appears when I insert my Nintendo game.
1. Fault Caused by Bad Contact
2. Raw Disk - Unformatted Can't Found FAT System
It appears there's a dault with the data/memory card.
You will need to upgrade the XMenu:
How to upgrade the XMenu:
>>>> Warning! All data on the MK5 will lose after you start the upgrade! Please backup it first!! <<<<
1. Use MK5 USB Linker connect PC , and enter USB data exchange mode , PC will detect one removable disk (MK5) have inserted
2. Copy "MK5_Menu_V1.39_AUTO_Upgrade.nds" to MK5
3. Restart NDS, enter MK5 menu, choose "MK5_Menu_V1.39_AUTO_Upgrade.nds" and run it,and restart NDS.
4. When NDS power on, hold L+R+A+B+DOWN to fast format whole MK5, or you can use A+B+START+SELECT+UP to make a low-level format ,then copy all data (include folder) from this uncompressed file.
5. Now new system is ready ,restart NDS and enjoy it!
Posted on Sep 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2010 | Nintendo NES Console
Mar 22, 2010 | Nintendo NES Console
Feb 14, 2010 | Nintendo NES Console
Jul 17, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jun 29, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 13, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 20, 2009 | Nintendo GameCube Console
Dec 21, 2007 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 06, 2015 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: