Question about Toshiba Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: dvd region codes
Try this (for a LH-T360SE)
Open disk tray and press 0000, a two line menu appears with "Edit Region _" and "Region Code:x" put in required region (presumably 0) and press enter. Region Code:0 appears. power off and enjoy.
region code 0 is No region restrictions.
Posted on Nov 03, 2007
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Hi and welcome to FixYa,
Appreciate the direct "Ask Me".
Unfortunately, if the Sharp DV-NC 20 was bought in Australia, it would not allow any mods/hacks to make it region free. Sorry. Additionally, even if the Sharp could be made to change regions, the Panasonic TX-32LXD700A uses a Tuner Type Integrated SD/HD DVB-T 7MHz Australia, PAL B/G. it is (again) hardware limited to the PAL Colour System (Region 2).
Good luck and Thank you for using FixYa. Happy Holidays.
Pls be informed that due to my current rank and rating, even a Helpful would be detrimental to my status. Should this solution not address your concern, it would be appreciated if you could just not rate it at all. Cheers.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Nov 03, 2016 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 26, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 20, 2012 | Samsung Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 11, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2008 | Sony RDR-VX515 DVD Recorder/VCR
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!