An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: will not power on
Alright, first you need to remove the outer panel, you should find some screws on the outside to remove, and then it should pop off (this may take a little force but as long as all of the screws are out, you should be fine)
then you should be able to find the wires and the on/off button and check it to make sure there is nothing loose or broken.
Another thing I suggest before doing this, is again, removing the batteries, the memory card and then switching the mode it is in and see if it will start, if not, then start taking it apart. good luck
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
THIS LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR SWITCH. TAKE THE POWER SUPPLY OUT AND GIVE THE POWER BUTTON A FEW HARD PUSH .IF THIS DOES NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM THEN THE BUTTON MIGHT HAVE TO BE CHECKED BY A TECH REGARDS.
1. Press the Reset Button with a paper clip. This should reset your camera and should wok fine..
If this does not solve the problem, please continue the following steps:
1. Please make sure the camera is OFF. 2. Interrupt the power supply by removing the batteries. 3. Let the camera sit for a few minutes without batteries, then replace the batteries and press the Reset Button again. 4. Turn the unit ON. The unit should now be ready to play again. 5. If the unit still does not work, replace the batteries with an entire set of new batteries.
Please leave me comment, if you need further assistance
Please follow these instructions to do a power reset of your camera. If they do not work, follow these instructions to manually press the reset switch. Also be aware that an online user's manual is available by clicking here., and includes a troubleshooting appendix and support numbers for HP.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread. If I've managed to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post....thanks!
thsi indicate the internal short in circuit which draining excess current and battery get discharged.
You nee dto chek internal circuit from technical expert. some component must be short .
let em knwo when it solved.
please chek the button on camera stand taht must be on and second camera must be in USb stream mode. all you nee dto change the setting no technical problem.
also you nee dto chek for USB driver whether it is installed . if it is installed when you connect cable the computer give new device found message. r u getting that?
let em knwo