A thick black ink prints on the back side of what ever I am trying to print. It just started doing this and I don't know why. It is messing up everything thing I am trying to print. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact me if you have a solution.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
your printer cartridge or head unit ink channel (some of color or black ink channel) constipated, you may try:
1) if your ink cartridge is not new, take out the cartridge put the bottom surface touch cleaner liquid(special for ink printer) or water for 1 hr (you can see ink spread water), then set back and test. refill enough ink maybe necessary.
2) still trouble, you need clean print head ink channel to do same thing above, if your print head is separated from the cartridge.
the waste ink pads are full ..when the black line appears it is an indicator that the waste ink pads are full it is usualy because the printer has reached its life expectancy the solution is either buy a new printer or pay a tech about 170 dollars to repair it
The PGBK cartridge is a pigment black ink, while the others use a dye for coloration. The pigment black is used when printing text and other documents. The dye ink is used when printing photos and other colored documents. The dye black is used in conjunction with the color (dye) inks to provide tinting and color gradation, and therefore is not used nearly as much as the pigment black unless you use your printer only for printing photos.
If you're printing text and documents, you will need to buy another pigment black (PGBK) cartridge.