Question about Nokia 9300i Cellular Phone
Inorder to format your set,you can use following tips; FOR HIGHER ORDER PHONES(LIKE N,X,E series..): Dial *#7370# then your phone will ask a securitycode,there you can type your code.then it wil format and restart.
FOR OTHER MULTIMEDIA NOKIA PHONES: Here you can't format yourphone,but you can reset it; For that,go to;SETTINGS-RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS- AFTER CLICKING IT, your phone will ask a securitycode there you can type your code.then it wil format and restart. "IF YOU THINK MY SOLUTION IS HELP FULL TO YOU,THEN DON'T FORGET TO RATE ME"....THANK'S
Posted on Nov 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The security for these phones are strong... you needed to go to a cellphone repair shop and they will hack through it or assign a new lock code for you... good luck...
Hope this helps.... ;)
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
SOURCE: wep key data of nokia 9300i
Let me help you out..
You have to enter WEP key which you used for computer synchronization.
Let me know the Router Model you are using..
follow this steps:
Option:1 - If setup with Bluetooth or Router with Mobile.
Just enter 12345
if it promts again in the computer there also enter 12345. use same key in all places when it prompts.
If the setup as Router computer and Cellphone.
1.Open Router Configuration page by accessing default IP address mentioned on the router.
2.Go to Security or WEP tab. disable WEP.
or set WEP key
3.now enter the same Key for your nokia 9300i.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
SOURCE: how to format my nokia 9300i
This process erases from your Nokia 9300 all of your user data and settings, including your phone book, calendar, email, downloads, recordings, and certain factory installed programs such as Instant Messaging and BlackBerry Connect.
REMEMBER: Create a device data backup or synchronization before formatting.
You can restore device data and settings later. See the Nokia 9300 User Guide for further instructions.
STEP 1 - Format the Nokia 9300 memory
* Remove the battery for 10 seconds
* Replace the battery
* Open the Nokia 9300 to view the inside display
* When you see the screen with "NOKIA" in blue text,
* Press and hold the following four keys until a Format Message is displayed:
CRTL + Shift + F
* Confirm the process by selecting Format
* Formatting will begin
* After formatting is complete the Nokia 9300 will reboot with some basic settings. If prompted, accept the request to reboot
* Follow the instructions on your Nokia 9300 to set the time, date and city and to enter your contact information.
STEP 2 - Download the install-cingular-default-603.SIS to a compatible PC.
STEP 3 - Prepare a Multimedia Memory Card (MMC)1
* Transfer the .sis file from your PC to your device using MMC, data cable, Bluetooth or infrared. For instructions see the Nokia 9300 User Guide.
STEP 4 - Install the file install-cingular-default-603.SIS to your Nokia 93002
Note: This step is required to install Cingular specific settings and programs to your Nokia 9300.
* Insert the Multimeda Memory Card created in Step 2 to your Nokia 9300.
* Replace the battery cover (so the Nokia 9300 can read the MMC)
* Open your device, then open the File Manager:
Press the Desk application key
Scroll to and select Office
Scroll to and open File Manager
* Using the arrow keys, scroll to Memory Card
* Highlight the file install-cingular-default-603.SIS
* Press Open to start the installation process
* Follow and accept all prompts and requests
* Reformatting is now complete
(1) You may choose to install the file above using Nokia PC Suite. Please see the Nokia 9300 User Guide for general instructions to install software using Nokia PC Suite, and follow those instructions instead of Step 4 above.
(2) CAUTION: The .sis file above is ONLY intended for use with a Nokia 9300 with the appropriate software version. DO NOT install this file to a Nokia 9300 with any other software version. DO NOT install this file to any other model device.
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2013 | Nokia 9300i Cellular Phone
May 24, 2010 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
Apr 13, 2010 | Nokia 9300i Cellular Phone
Mar 01, 2009 | Nokia 9300i Cellular Phone
Feb 12, 2008 | Nokia 9300 Smartphone
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!