Question about Singer Sewing Machines
Hi. Here's how to attached the zipper foot.
To Attach the Zipper Foot
1. Loosen the large screw at the left of the presser bar and remove presser foot (You do not need to remove the screw).
2. Hook the prongs of the Zipper Foot around the presser bar from the back, and tighten the presser-bar screw.
3. If the raised edge (zipper or cording) is to the right of the needle, adjust the Zipper Foot by loosening the thumb screw at the back of the foot and sliding foot to the left of the needle. If the raised edge is to the left, slide foot to right.
4. With presser foot down, check its position by lowering needle into side notch, making sure it just clears the foot.
5. Tighten thumb screw to lock foot into position.
When raised edge is placed to right -- adjust foot to left of needle.
When raised edge is placed to left -- adjust foot to right of needle.
Posted on Sep 04, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2017 | Singer Sewing Machines
Mar 24, 2017 | Singer 5062 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Feb 13, 2015 | Singer Sewing Machines
Oct 23, 2013 | Sewing Machines
Jun 07, 2017 | Singer 3116 Simple
Jul 07, 2012 | Singer Inspiration 4205 Mechanical Sewing...
Dec 12, 2017 | Singer Sewing Machines
Apr 29, 2009 | Singer Featherweight II 117
Apr 19, 2018 | Singer Sewing Machines
294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: