Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
I can only commiserate with all the people above. I also bought a mikomi from Argos as a treat for Christmas and I have found it impossible to find any region codes online so I can watch Region 1 dvds from the USA. Incredibly Mikomi doesn't seem to have an online website to go to - unbelievable!
So there seems to be no solution. I can only advise that people complain to the place where they bought and tell their friends never ever to buy Mikomi!
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
HI this works as i have unlocked my own Sanyo HV-DX350A player with it Hope it works for you
Unlock region code for Sanyo HV-DX350A DVD/Video player.
1. Turn on unit
2. Select DVD
3. Open tray
4. Press 0520 then in sequence press arrow up, down, left and right.
5. The region management screen is displayed on your monitor ( Code is displayed on the unit LCD display).
6. Note - Your current EEPROM region code setting is displayed on the screen.
7. Enter desired Region Code ( 0 for multi region).
8. Press PAUSE to exit.
9. Turn power off and turn on again.
If you repeat steps 1 to 4, you can view your new setting.
Posted on Mar 10, 2008
SOURCE: DR 389 DVD player
We actually gotta crack open the code via a firmware upgrade ...
then burn it on a CD-R
put the CD in the player and then a menue pops up and you can choose the region code. "0" is free.
this works 100%
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
1. Press the Setup button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control, highlight but do not
select the Preferences menu
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control
4. Press the 3 button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 3 button on your remote control
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control
9. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote
control select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or
0 for multi-region playback
10. Press the OK button on your remote control
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Aug 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2009 | Insignia IS-PDVD10 Portable DVD Player
Aug 28, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Dec 19, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Aug 17, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
May 27, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 29, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
Jan 20, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Oct 26, 2007 | Panasonic DMRES30V DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!