Question about Microwave Ovens
The tin foil has acted as a short and overstressed the oven. Unplug it from the wall for 30 minutes, this will allow the capacitors to drain away reseting the unit, and try again. If it's the same then the magnetron (the device that is generating the heat) was damaged and to fix that a repairman is needed - very high voltages inside.
Posted on Sep 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2017 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Jan 29, 2017 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
May 21, 2015 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Mar 20, 2014 | Avanti Microwave Ovens
Jan 08, 2014 | Panasonic NN-T990SA Microwave Oven
Jun 24, 2013 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Jul 22, 2009 | Goldstar MV-1501 Microwave Oven
Dec 19, 2008 | Panasonic NN-T990SA Microwave Oven
Sep 14, 2008 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!