Question about D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
This issue generally occurs with Win XP computers. Here is how we fix it:
1) Connect a computer to the router with an ethernet cable
2) Open the router interface to make changes by typing 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of the browser like internet explorer or mozilla firefox or safari(Mac)
3) Enter the login code as "admin"
Now to avoid validating issue, you can enable WPA-PSK security type or adding the wireless network manually will help. We will choose the 1st method to fix your problem.
4) Click on WIRELESS on the left panel
5) Select the HOME tab on the top
6) Select the authentication as WPA-PSK and make up your wireless security passphrase and confirm the same at the below given box.
7) Change the SSID to a different name(whatever you want with no spaces)
8) Click APPLY CHANGES.
This method will also enhance the wireless security. Its an added advantage!
Kindly, revert for any clarifications...
Thanks and regards,
Posted on Sep 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2013 | Averatec 3200 Notebook
Dec 20, 2012 | IBM ThinkPad T40 2373 Notebook
Oct 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 26, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jul 05, 2010 | NetGear Computers & Internet
Mar 17, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Jun 01, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Jun 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 25, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!