Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
First you have to restart the phone and the reset it.Beacause the apple ios is corrupted you have reset the ios to work properly.When you reset the apple i phone new Ios will be re-installed it will not update it will only reinstall so the firmware will work properly.
To restart iPhone running iOS 3.0 or later
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. When the red slider appears, release the Sleep/Wake button.
2. Instead of dragging the red slider, press and hold the Home button for six seconds.
3. If the device does not return to the Home screen, see the steps below to restart.
To restart iPhone iOS 2.2.1 or earlier
1. Press and hold the Home button for six seconds.
2. If the device does not return to the Home screen, see the steps below to restart.
If the iPhone touch remains unresponsive, try restarting the device:
Restarting iPhone :
1. To turn it off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
2. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPhone.
3. To turn iPhone touch on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
Resetting the iPhone:
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds.
If still the problem persist you have to update the firmware:
Updating and Restoring iPhone Software
You can use iTunes to update or restore iPhone software. You should always update iPhone to use the latest software. You can also restore the software, which returns iPhone to its original state.
If you restore, all data is erased from iPhone, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, and any other data. All iPhone settings are restored to their original state.
1. Make sure you have an Internet connection and have installed the latest version of iTunes from www.apple.com/itunes.
2. Connect iPhone to your computer.
3. In iTunes, select iPhone in the Source pane and click the Summary tab.
4. Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there’s a newer version of the iPhone software available.
5. Click Update to install the latest version of the software. Or click Restore to restore iPhone to its original settings and erase all data on iPhone. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process.
post a comment for further assistance.
Thank you for using fixya have a nice day:-)
Posted on Sep 04, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2013 | Samsung S5620 Cell Phone
Jun 23, 2011 | Samsung Renown Cell Phone
Apr 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 01, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Sep 08, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Jul 13, 2009 | HTC Touch Cellular Phone
Apr 21, 2008 | Nextel i850
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!