Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: the coby problem
Unfortunately, there are no published codes for Coby brand devices, Therefore, I recommend using the CODE SEARCH function. Here's how:
1) Turn on the DVD player
2) Press the DVD key on the remote
3) Hold down P until the red light blinks twice
4) Press 9-9-1 (the red light will then blink twice).
5) Slowly alternate between pressing the DVD key and the POWER key - when the DVD player turns off, that means the remote has found a code that will operate it.
You can read the details about the CODE SEARCH feature in the user manual, which can be viewed at the following web address:
I hope this helps - please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
Sanyo. 1004, 1048, 1049, 1073, 1080, 1162, 1169, 1180
1. Manually turn on the component you want the remote to control
(TV, VCR, DVD, satellite receiver or cable box).
2. Press and hold the component key (TV, VCR·DVD, SAT·CBL) you
wish to program. The LED indicator light turns on and remains on. If you release the component key any time during the Direct Code Entry
procedure, the LED indicator light blinks four times, and the process
3. While holding down the component key, enter the four-digit code that corresponds to your component’s brand. While you are pressing the numbers, the LED indicator light turns off.
5. After the fourth number is entered, the LED indicator light turns on. At this time, release the component key.If the LED indicator light turns off, you have entered a valid code and have followed the correct procedure for Direct Code Entry. If you enter a code number that
is not in the Code Lists or you do not follow all of the steps for Direct Code Entry, the LED indicator light blinks four times when the component key is released. This is an indication that a programming error has occurred. In that case, repeat the Direct Code Entry process from step 2 and try the next code listed.
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
There are no universal remotes compatible with any of Coby's televisions. You can get a replacement original from www.remotes.com
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
I'm sorry but there is no code listed for coby tv in the code list but i suggest you try these steps.. I hope it helps..
Posted on Jun 10, 2010
Do a code search;
I do not think, RCA remote had pre-programed codes for Coby. anyway, try.
Visit this site 'Electro-help" for more details. Googel for it. It iw an electronic equipments service help blog site. Pull out older posts there. Sometimes, you may get information to get a suitable remote control to your TV.
Posted on Jun 11, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Coby TF-TV3217 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 25, 2014 | Coby TF-TV2011 LCD TV
Dec 17, 2010 | Coby TFDVD1973 LCD TV
Sep 23, 2010 | Coby TF-DVD1591 15 in. LCD Television
Jul 23, 2010 | Coby TVDVD2050 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Aug 31, 2009 | Coby TF-TV1913 LCD TV
Jul 11, 2009 | Coby TF-TV2617 26 in. LCD TV
Mar 31, 2009 | Coby TF-DVD7006
302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!