Question about HTC S710 Smartphone
Hard reset the phone.
to hard reset it.......first switch off the phone....again switch it on and before it comes to life press and hold both the softkeys at a time
Posted on May 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2011 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
1. Click Start, go to Settings then the Connections tab then the icon Connections.
2. Under My ISP click Add a new modem connection.
3. Enter a name of the connection, for example web.
4. Select Cellular Line (GPRS) under Select a modem.
5. Press the Next-button.
6. Enter the access point name under APN and Username and Password ( get setting default on your
7. Press the Next-button> finish>OK>OK.
Dec 13, 2010 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Feb 16, 2010 | i-mate JAQ Pocket PC
Jan 13, 2010 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
May 06, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Aug 12, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jun 20, 2008 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Dec 10, 2007 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Mar 04, 2006 | Palm Zire 72 Special Edition Handheld
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!