Question about Mag Innovision LT776s 17" LCD Monitor
Monitor is black screen A couple of weeks ago I started having a problem with my MAG INNOVISION 19" WIDE LCD MONITOR. I would turn it on, move the mouse and the screen would go black. If I reboot it, the screen will not stay on - it keeps going black and if I turn the monitor off and then back on I get an all black screen after about three seconds. HELP! HELP! HELP!!
I experienced a similar problem with my MAG LT776s. As a "band-aid" fix, I have found that if I turn the monitor brightness to near zero my problem is minimized. Meaning - the monitor goes on after a little wait (~ 20 sec) and will stay on.
The trick is to turn the brightness down when the monitor is black and you cannot see the screen menu. In my case I:
- turned the power off and then back on again. This allowed the monitor to be on for about a second when I can press Menu and see that the manu had actually come on.
- the menu will start in the brightness setting. Even if the monitor had gone off by now, press menu again to enter into the brightness setting.
- press Down button many times to ensure the brightness is down all the way or nearly all the way since you will not be able to see the setting now that the monitor is off.
- press Menu button again to leave the setting menu.
- Turn off, then back on again.
- worked for me - monitor came on and stays on.
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
Your first step in troubleshooting this problem is to plug in another monitor to your computer. If you are having the same problem it is related to your computer. If the second monitor works fine then your original monitor is shot.
Posted on May 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2009 | Mag Innovision LT982s 19" Flat Panel LCD...
Feb 27, 2009 | Mag Innovision LT782S 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Feb 10, 2009 | Mag Innovision LT982s 19" Flat Panel LCD...
Jan 29, 2009 | Mag Innovision LT976S 19" Flat Panel LCD...
Mar 26, 2008 | Mag Innovision LT976S 19" Flat Panel LCD...
Feb 20, 2008 | Mag Innovision InnoVision LT 765S 17" Flat...
Dec 31, 2007 | Mag Innovision LT976S 19" Flat Panel LCD...
642 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: