Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Upon installing this God-forsaken Kate application last night while lying down in bed, I realized that my touch screen wouldn't respond in all programs other than the home screen.
Holy ****. My iPhone died.
Long story short, I came here, saw your thread, and was about to post another "My iPhone died, plz help omgz" thread but I actually fixed the problem. Here we go:
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer, preferably removing the Dock so you can actually hold the phone comfortably.
2. Get on your home screen and find the Kate application icon.
3. Click and HOLD this icon until all icons begin squiggling around the screen.
4. Hopefully your "Kate" icon has an "X" on the top left corner of it, which is there to delete or uninstall the application. Click this.
5. Kate will ask you if you would like to uninstall or delete...go ahead and click Uninstall, then it will give you a set of instructions on how to uninstall, and also a 2nd uninstall button you'll have to pick.
6. Leave your iPhone plugged in and on this last menu, and just set it down on the table. After a minute or two, my phone randomly synced again with my computer, and the phone was back to normal again.
Pay attention here...if you uninstall the program through installer WITHOUT unchecking all of Kate's settings through the program itself, your phone will still be messed up as far as fonts and other things go.
Hope this helps, and I'll be around to answer any questions.
Posted on May 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
on Jul 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2015 | Apple Ipad2 16gb White Wifi Face Time...
Dec 28, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 19, 2014 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jan 24, 2011 | Tissot T-Touch T33759851
Oct 23, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 205 GPS Receiver
Aug 23, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Feb 02, 2009 | HTC Touch HD Smartphone
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!