Question about Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
The solution is to root the phone and then get to the corupt files and remove them. the phone will recreate the files and then the wifi will work. the unable to scan issue will be gone.
I have posted an article on my site with complete how to instructions.
here is the URL:
here are the steps.
1. First root the phone:to do this download the "GTS" (Galaxy S Tweaker) app from the android market place. Open the app and then run step one to install the the root access. the phone will restart.
2. After the restart download the android terminal app the name of the app is "Terminal Emulator"
3. Open the terminal app and then enter these commands.
- su (you will be prompted to give root access)
- cd /
- cd data
- cd wifi
- ls (you should see a file named "bcm_supp.conf"
- mv bcm_supp.conf bcm_supp.conf.bak
4. press the home key
5. power off the phone
6. power on the phone
7. enjoy your wifi again...
I hope that this helps, check out my site for further information.
Posted on Oct 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2016 | 2010 Chevrolet Chevrolet Cobalt LT
Dec 03, 2011 | 1995 Ford Taurus
Apr 04, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 04, 2010 | HP LaserJet CM1312 All-In-One Printer
Mar 03, 2010 | 1998 BMW 5 Series
May 23, 2009 | Gateway MX6453 Notebook
Mar 05, 2009 | Navarre 123 Copy Dvd Gold for PC
Feb 25, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 08, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
632 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: