Question about Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
My computer can,t detect the 2GB transcend flashjet memory......?
The issue that you are experiencing may be caused due to unexpected removal of the drive from the computer.
However, please follow the below given instructions to resolve the issue.
If you are using Windows Operating system, please follow the below given instructions:
1. Right click on My Computer icon which is on the computer desktop.
2. Go to Properties.
3. Click on Hardware Tab.
4. Then click on Device Manager.
5. Click on the + Sign beside Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
6. Find USB Composite Device entry from the list.
7. Right click on each USB Composite Device Entries and choose the options Delete/Uninstall.
NOTE: An error message may appear. Click on OK/Continue.
8. Unplug and replug the USB device/Flashjet Memory device.
This should resolve the issue.
Posted on May 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2011 | Transcend (589307) Media
Mar 07, 2010 | Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
Dec 30, 2009 | Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
Jul 29, 2009 | Transcend (589307) Media
Mar 06, 2009 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Nov 13, 2008 | Transcend (589307) Media
Aug 11, 2008 | Electronics - Others
Feb 27, 2008 | Transcend (589307) Media
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!