Question about Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
My computer can,t detect the 2GB transcend flashjet memory......?
The issue that you are experiencing may be caused due to unexpected removal of the drive from the computer.
However, please follow the below given instructions to resolve the issue.
If you are using Windows Operating system, please follow the below given instructions:
1. Right click on My Computer icon which is on the computer desktop.
2. Go to Properties.
3. Click on Hardware Tab.
4. Then click on Device Manager.
5. Click on the + Sign beside Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
6. Find USB Composite Device entry from the list.
7. Right click on each USB Composite Device Entries and choose the options Delete/Uninstall.
NOTE: An error message may appear. Click on OK/Continue.
8. Unplug and replug the USB device/Flashjet Memory device.
This should resolve the issue.
Posted on May 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2011 | Transcend T.sonic 610 MP3 Player
Mar 01, 2011 | Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
Mar 07, 2010 | Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
Jan 25, 2010 | Victorinox S.beat 53193 (2GB) MP3 Player
Jan 20, 2010 | Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
Dec 30, 2009 | Transcend T.sonic 612 MP3 Player
Jun 19, 2009 | Transcend T-Sonic 840 MP3 Player
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!