Question about Samsung SGH2100SGH600V300 Unlock/Unlocking Code/Codes Cellular Phone
1. Insert acepted sim to phone.
2. Input *2767*3855# and after this fast take away the acepted sim and put the new one phone will reboot and will be temporarily unlocked.
3. Input *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
4. Input #7465625*638*00000000#
5. Input *#7465625# to check the locks....
6. enjoy your sim is now working and the new pass is 00000000
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2013 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Dec 30, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 20, 2012 | Samsung SGHE250 Cell Phone
Jan 23, 2012 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Sep 25, 2011 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Aug 22, 2011 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
May 29, 2011 | Lands Phones
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: