Question about Lands Phones
Just give me the phones serial number........send it to email@example.com and i will try and give you the code for unlocking.
In newer phones:
this step sometimes also works
If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to
3. When Incorrect SIM error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey.
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
tested on e-series phones - may work on similar models but not sure
please let me know the outcome
Posted on May 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2013 | Lands Phones
Aug 11, 2013 | Lands Phones
Jun 19, 2013 | Samsung SGH-R225m Phone
Aug 11, 2012 | Lands Phones
Aug 29, 2011 | Lands Phones
Jul 28, 2011 | AT&T Lands Phones
May 29, 2011 | Lands Phones
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!