Question about A4tech PK5
This ptogram will eliminate your problem of the camera
being busy or being used by another program.
Really works great.
Double click on this site http://download.cnet.com/SplitCam/3000-2348_4-10500269.html
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2010 | A4tech PK5
Aug 12, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Aug 09, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jul 15, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Jul 16, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Jul 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2008 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Oct 29, 2007 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 Webcam
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: