While out driving my Navman unit froze, and upon reboot it entered the USB Connected screen with icons of a PC and the unit and a USB cable going between both. Nothing I do will exit this screen. Any ideas?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) it is a software problem, in this case you can solve it downloading and installing a firmware update. You can download latest software from here. This is most likely situation.
2) If the above did not work it means that you have an hardware problem, probably the touchscreen is slightly faulty, or the lcd ribbon cable is not well connected. In this case I suggest to take the navman to service.
The CD is not available for download from Navman it seems, but you can get it at thepiratebay.com. Just search for 'navman icn' and you'll find what you need, I just did. Better learn how to download torrents though! :)