Question about Siemens Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cloged inlet filter
You can also buy new filters to replace the old inlet filters from Home Depot. They are not LG brand they are "generic" filters but they do work. LG does not supply these filters the only way to get them from LG is to purchase the entire inlet valve (keep in mind you have 2 hot and cold) to obtain these filters. You can call the parts dept 888-393-6484 and get the part numbers for these valves and a distributors phone number so you can purchase the valves from them. Hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 06, 2008
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
I have same problem right now. The machine works fine up to the stage where it needs to pump out. the pump was dead. Have replaced the pump, but still not working and it's probably the PCB that needs replacing - expensive but will buy reconditioned for about £50.
Pump available for the machine on Ebay and easy to replace. Take of machine back panel - make sure machine off and unplugged. Pump has 3 screws holding it in - then just replace. Easy. Good luck
Posted on Jan 21, 2010
Do you own a snake? If not, you can get one at any hardware store in your area. Tell the guy at the store your problem; you can buy a cheap one for about 10-15 bucks. Simply fix, pull the washing machine drain hose out of the drain and put the snake down. Much cheaper than calling a plumber to do it (would cost around 100 bucks) Good luck
Posted on Feb 20, 2010
is it a top or front loader?is your drain hose same level as top of machine?if not ,raise hose to level and start cycle.machine will not wash if it does not fill.please reply if u need more help
Posted on Apr 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2013 | Washing Machines
Apr 08, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 23, 2010 | Maytag PAV2300 Top Load Washer
Jan 08, 2010 | Washing Machines
Sep 29, 2009 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher Paykel Intuitive...
May 18, 2009 | Zanussi FJS1225W Front Load Washer
Dec 27, 2008 | Kenmore 46462 Front Load Washer
Nov 16, 2006 | Hotpoint WMA46 Front Load Washer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: