My touch panel won't activate when I touch it, at all. The display is perfectly fine, but when I try to touch one of the options nothing happens at all, and I can't configure as it says you should do in the manual because to do so I have to touch the screen.
Please if anyone can help me I would greatly apreciate it!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Initial Mode Function Setting Procedure
1. Remove the Compact Flash Cover .
2. Press the Warm Restart switch .
3. When "." appears at the center on the left-hand side of the screen, enter "3" from the
4. Enter the 8-digit service code and touch [END]. (Default value: 00000000)
Touch Panel Adjustment
Functions • To adjust the position of the Touch Panel display
• Make this adjustment if the Touch Panel is slow to respond to a pressing action.
• When the control panel is replaced.
1. Touch [Touch Panel Adjustment] from the Initial mode screen.
2. Following the arrow mark, touch the four points (+) sequentially on the screen using a
• Be sure to touch the very center of each point.
• Use care not to damage the screen surface with the tip of the pen.
4-2. User’s Choice Function Setting Procedure
1. Press the User Mode key on the control panel and then touch the “User’s Choice” key.
2. Select the page number key that contains the desired function from among 1/6 through 6/6 shown YOURS WOULD BE 1/6
at the bottom of the Touch Panel.
3. Select the function to be set and make settings as required.
4. After the settings are complete, touch the “Enter” key to validate the settings.
The function selected is highlighted. <Exiting the Mode> Perform any one of the following steps to go back to the Basic screen. Press the Panel Reset key on the control panel. Touch “Exit” on the Touch Panel.
Select the language of the Touch Panel messages.
Dutch Italian Spanish
Portuguese Danish Norwegian
Swedish Finnish Greek
English German French
Japanese Chinese Portuguese
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
screen, if that doesn’t work. Reset the phone or use iTunes to restore the
phone to the factory defaults. If that doesn’t work you will need to take the
phone by the Apple store and have them check it out. The touch screen component
of the iPhone is like a second screen under the display; it can break and you
can still have a perfectly clear picture but no touch response.
You are simply in blackout mode. This is so at night you aren't blinded by the glow of a screen. Here are instructions right from the manual to turn on or off.
Blackout Mode On and Off
When Blackout mode is turned on, the monitor display will turn off to
reduce power consumption.
This additional power enhances the sound quality.
1 Touch [VISUAL] on the main source screen.
The VISUAL selection screen is displayed.
2 Touch [OFF].
The backlit-display portion goes out.
3 Touch [OFF] again to cancel the display backlight.
• To make the setting, set to “Setting the VISUAL Touch Button” (page
• If any button on the unit is pressed during Blackout mode, the
function will be displayed for 5 seconds to show the operation before
returning to Blackout mode.
• While the backlighting is turned off, the function indicator
Weird.. same with mine! Seems perfectly fine with exception to this problem. No obvious damage, camera still functions as expected, but yes, not responsive to touch. Could it be a date issues (2008.. lead year ?).
Control Lockout (on some models) Your control will allow you to lock out the touch pads so they cannot be activated when touched or cleaning the glass panel.
To lock the controls:
Touch the 9 and 0 touch pads at the
same time for 3 seconds until the
control beeps twice. The display will
show LOC continuously and the time
of day if not blacked out. NOTE: All cooking and timing functions will be cancelled when locking out the control.
To unlock the control, touch the 9 and 0 touch pads at the same time
for 3 seconds until the control beeps
twice, and LOC will be removed from
the display. NOTE: Some models have a Control Lockout pad. Touch and hold it for 3 seconds to lock/unlock. Gas/Control Lockout (on some models) Your control will allow you to lock out the surface burners, oven burners and control panel so they cannot be activated.
To lock/unlock the controls:
Turn all surface burners off.
Touch and hold the Gas/Control Lockout pad for 3 seconds until the
display shows LOC ON.
To unlock the control, touch and hold the Gas/Control Lockout pad for 3 seconds
until the display shows LOC OFF.
When this feature is on and the touch pads
are touched, the control will beep and the
display will show LOC ON. The control lockout mode affects all controls. No controls will work when this feature is activated. The adjustment will be retained in memory after a power failure.