Question about Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
MY TOSHIBA LAPTOP CAMERA NOT WORKING
Re-install the driver for the webcam.
Follow these steps to re-install the driver for the webcam. You will need to be logged in as an Administrator or have an Administrator password ready.
1. Click the Windows Start button.
2. Click Control Panel, System and Maintenance and then Device Manager.
3. Right-click on Chicony USB 2.0 Camera and select Update Driver Software. A yellow exclamation point indicates that the camera is recognized by Windows but is not working properly, probably because of problem with the device driver
4. Select Browse my computer for the driver software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select USB Video Device from the list, and click Next.
7. If the message “Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device” appears, click Close.
8. Restart Windows.
The webcam should now work properly.
You can check this link
You can update the drivers here
Live, Love, Laugh.
Posted on May 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2015 | Toshiba PC Laptops
Aug 23, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Jan 19, 2011 | Toshiba PC Laptops
Jul 16, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A215-S4697 Notebook PC
Mar 17, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L350-S1001V Notebook
Apr 06, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Apr 11, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Jan 27, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135 Notebook
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: