Question about Televison & Video
1. Press the menu button(green)
2. down arrow once - (a picture of a speaker should appear with sound written vertically next to it)
3. Right arrow once (selects the sound menu)
4. Down arrow till you see FM transmitter (down arrow 4 times on my TV. If you don't see the FM transmitter option in the menu then upgrade your TV to the latest software (details at the end of this help file)
5. Right arrow to get into the FM transmitter menu
6. select the "FM transmitter: off" line and turn it on (FM transmitter : on)
7. Change the frequency to to one that is not used by a radio station or has interference noise (get a radio and tune it till you hear the choosh sound with no beeping or clicking from lightning - then set the tv fm transmitter to that frequency using the up and down arrow keys and enter.
8. You should here your tv sound comming through the radio even if the tv sound is off.
If you need to upgrade your tv software then:
1. format a usb stick
2. download firmware.exe from"
3. click on firmware
4. click on "Upgrade File(USB type)" and download it to your usb stick
5. when the download is complete double click on the file and extract it to the usb stick.
6. eject the usb stick.
7. plug it into your TV and slelect software upgrade when prompted - I didn't loose any settings even though it warns you that you will (samsung are just covering themselves)
Posted on Feb 04, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 17, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 14, 2010 | Delphi XM SKYFi2 1016211B1 Satellite Radio...
Jun 12, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 11, 2009 | Samsung LE32R41BD 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 01, 2008 | XO Vision XO-141FM 14.1 in. Car Monitor
Jul 08, 2008 | Sirius Starmate ST2 Satellite Radio...
Apr 13, 2008 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 09, 2007 | Samsung LN-S3241D 32 in.LCD HDTV
2,845 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!