I had my sony walkman nwd-b103f. when i connect it to the pc it say's usb device not recognized. plz help?
Please try these steps:
You don't need any driver software, if your pc has windows xp sp2 or later and Windows Media Player 11.
1. Connect the player to the computer.
2. From the computer, select start - Control Panel - Performance and Maintenance - System. "System Properties" is displayed.
3. Select Hardware tab, and open Device manager.
4. Open Universal Serial Bus controllers, and select USB Mass Storage Device or WALKMAN NWZ-XXXXX.
5. Select Action - Update Driver ... from the menu bar. "Welcome to the Hardware Update Wizard" is displayed.
6. A dialog on Windows Update connection will be displayed. Select No, not this time., followed by Next.
7. Select Install from a list or specific location [Advanced], followed by Next for the hardware install method.
8. Select Don't search. I will choose the driver to install., followed by Next for the search and install option.
9. Check Show compatible hardware, and then select MTP Device* in the model list, followed by Next. The device driver is installed.
10. "Completing the Hardware Update Wizard" message is displayed, and confirm "MTP Device" message. Click Finish.
Aug 25, 2011 |
Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player