Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: My Telefunken 42" Full HD
The problem might be on your power supply.
1. Check the power supply it is located on where the plug is connected on the main board.
2. Use a multimeter it must be on AC function, to check the AC supply
sometimes the problem is just on the plug
3. Then if there is an AC supply on your plug then check the power supply
4. Check for busted fuse (usually has no reading on multimeter on diode test)
replace same type of fuse.
5. If the fuse are good check for open resistor or shorted transistors.
always replace same rating of resistor and transistors (same on number and type)
IF the problem still exist just contact me.
Hope this may help you..
Posted on Aug 20, 2011
Since this set like all others with the "child lock" require a code to be entered and the remote is what is used, I would say it cannot be done without the correct remote and the password.
Posted on Dec 05, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 05, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 12, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2010 | Apex Digital AT2708S 27" TV
Apr 17, 2010 | Apex Digital AT2708S 27" TV
Oct 02, 2007 | Televison & Video
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!