Question about Paradyne (6211-A2-200) Router
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: configuring paradyne 6211 adsl2
i assume that the physical conenction of the modem to the computer is ok. if so,
- you need to access the modem's setup page by entering http://192.168.1.1 on your web browser's address bar. the default username is "user" and the default password if :admin"
- click on "device info" and select "quick setup", you can check the box "DSL Auto-connect" that will automatically detect your PVC (vpi & vci) but if you already knew these info, you can just enter it on the screen and click on "next"
- then go to "advanced setup", select "wan"
- if you don't have any "wan setup", you can click on "add" but if you do have one, you can just click on "edit" if it's not the correct internet settings
- then it'll promt you to select more settings like the "vpi" and the "vci", the "service category" (note: for the service category, you can select "UBR w/o PCR" but to make sure that it's the correct setting, you can ask your ISP). click on "next"
- select now "pppoa" or "power over atm"
- then select "vc/mux" for the "encapsulation mode"
- then click on "next", then click on "finish" to save the settings
hope this'll help you.
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
SOURCE: Bridged Mode
Verify this with your ISP, but if you go into your modem settings, click on "Advanced Setup", click on WAN, when page opens, click "Edit". After clicking "Next", you come to the page labelled, "Connection Type". It is there you select what mode you'd like it to work in. When you are through selecting click NEXT till you get to the page with the SAVE button. Click Save and wait for page with FINISH to come up. Click FINISH and wait for the router to reboot(2 mins). Please write down the previous settings so you'll be able to undo whatever you do.
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2011 | Zhone 6211-I3-200 Router
Jun 23, 2011 | Paradyne 6211 ADSL2+ Router (6211I1200)
Dec 06, 2010 | Paradyne 6211 ADSL2+ Router (6211I1200)
Nov 28, 2010 | Paradyne 6211 ADSL2+ Router (6211I1200)
Dec 14, 2009 | Paradyne 6211 ADSL2+ Router (6211I1200)
Sep 01, 2009 | Paradyne (6211-A2-200) Router
Apr 20, 2009 | Paradyne (6211-A2-200) Router
Jun 04, 2008 | Paradyne (6211-A1-200) Router
Mar 04, 2008 | Paradyne 6211 ADSL2+ Router (6211I1200)
Jun 29, 2010 | Paradyne (6211-A2-200) Router
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!