Question about Fossil Metal Chronograph Silver Dial FS4250 Watch for Men
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try setting the crown to position 2 - i.e. the position normally used to adjust the date. Then use the top and bottom stopwatch buttons to adjust the minute hand and 1/10th hand respectively.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
1. Pull out the time set mode button.
2. Press the upper right button repeatedly until the sweep hand makes it back to 00/60.
3. Press the time set button back into normal position.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
no! you have not done anything wrong my suggestion is bring it to an authorized rolex service center or any certifide rolex watch fixers.to avoid any damage of your rolex daytona. it mabe costly but you have made it wisely.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
On this type of watch the second should not be working unless you are in the chrono mode. The lower dial should be the only indication of the seconds when not in chrono mode. You probably need to have the chrono reset and shown how the functions work. Try a Fossil location they will be able to tell you how to work this watch. It does not sound like this is a major problem.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2012 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Jun 04, 2010 | Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Flyback...
Feb 03, 2010 | Watches
Dec 25, 2008 | Fossil CH2470 Watch
Oct 01, 2008 | Watches
806 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: