Question about Nokia E71 Smartphone
Apologies but this is a cross-post from the Expansys USA forums. I've bought my E71 in the US, and the US forums are a bit quieter than the UK ones.
I've tried to follow the directions at http://my-symbian.com/s60v3/faq/showquestion.php?faq=1&fldAuto=6 and http://my-symbian.com/s60v3/faq/showquestion.php?faq=1&fldAuto=7. Neither of these seem to work. Any ideas?
If I key in *#7370# it will offer to send service command, but comes back with Request Not Completed. Holding the green key with 3 and * whilst powering on doesn't seem to start a format. Should something appear on the screen.
1. Switch off your Nokia phone
2. Now Press following key sequence *#7370# or *#7780#
3. Enter Default lock code is 12345.
4. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
5. Wait for message ‘Format it
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i tray to format Nokia
from the home screen (where you dial phone numbers), enter the following characters:
Warning: this will reset your phone to factory settings, and delete the contents of your phone.
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
SOURCE: nokia e71
1) Firmware : dial *#0000# , for your firmware version . Go to Nokia on your computer , and check for "can I update" . The codenumber is underneath the battery on the sticker . Make a update via your computer (in administrater mode) using Nokia PC Suite .
2) Hardreset or Vulcan Death Grip . ALL personal data will be vanished . See my post here : http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum...ad.php?t=81021
3) when you like also a clean memorycard : Menu > M.Card > Options > Format Card .
2) + 3) = shopclean phone .
4) for functioning of the phone read soms Tips here : http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum...ad.php?t=84082
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2011 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Feb 25, 2011 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Feb 20, 2011 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Nov 26, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Jun 05, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Nov 29, 2009 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Aug 06, 2014 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
412 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!