Question about Apple iPod touch
1. Plug iPod to your computer.
2. Make sure to turn on the volume of your speaker as you will this as guide to hear the beeps.
3. Hold the Sleep and Home buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds
4. When you hear the first beep, immediately release the sleep button while still holding on to home.
5. Wait for the second beep then release the home button6. The screen on your iPod should now be black and you have successfully entered DFU Mode.
7. Open iTunes and then click restore to reset the iPod to factory settings
Posted on Mar 05, 2011
First you need to read this page and follow the instructions on settings the touch into recovery mode
ones in recovery mode you can remove the code by restoreing the ipod with itunes heres how
How to restore your iPod:
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 18, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 08, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 21, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 20, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 28, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!