The red light in the upper right hand corner is flashing constantly. The screen will not come on and the keys are not functioning. Also, I cannot make outgoing calls and incoming calls go directly to voice mail.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try these simple steps:
1) Disconnect your Blackberry from your computer
2) Start DM (Desktop manager) and on the upper right hand corner select Options
3) Select "Data Folder Options"
4) Choose "Use this specified folder"
5) Right click the data path and hit "select all" and copy
6) Hit Start and select Run
7) Paste data path into run and hit ok
8) Blackberry folder should open up
9) Find the "Intellisync" folder - select it and delete it
10) Connect your Blackberry
11) Go to your DM's main menu - select "Synchronize"
12) On the left hand side - select Configure Synchronization
13) Press "Synchronization" button
14) When done - select Synchronize (Upper left corner)
15) On the synchronize screen - select only "Synchronize Organizer data" and "Update device date and time"
16) Select "Synchronize"
This behavior indicates that no applications are installed on the BlackBerry smartphone
CAUSE: The Application Loader tool in BlackBerry® Desktop Manager removed existing applications from the BlackBerry smartphone, but failed to install new applications.
Verify that BlackBerry Device Software is installed on the computer.
If the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to a laptop computer using a docking station, disconnect the docking station from the laptop computer and connect the BlackBerry smartphone directly to the laptop computer.
If a third-party application uses the same communications port as the BlackBerry Desktop Software, close the third-party application.
If you use a USB adapter to connect the BlackBerry smartphone to a serial port, temporarily connect the BlackBerry smartphone to a USB port.
In the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, double-click Application Loader.
Follow the Application Loader tool prompts to install the BlackBerry Device Software.