Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Follow any of these to reset it and will work
1. Turn the product off.
2. Turn the product on.
3. Press and hold down the checkmark (Select) button while the memory is counting. The memory starts counting at 000MB immediately after you turn the power on.
4. Continue to hold down the checkmark (Select) button until all three LEDs are illuminated.
5. Release the checkmark (Select) button.
6. Press the up arrow (Navigation) button until the message New Maintenance Kit appears on the control panel display.
7. Press the checkmark button once.
the check mark is the v like sign ..
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 24, 2013 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Feb 28, 2011 | Samsung SCX 4200 All-In-One Laser Printer
May 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4200 Printer
Apr 20, 2010 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 28, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
379 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!