- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I would like to share to you this Unlocking codes for Samsung phones.
Tried and Tested units that is being unlock thru this codes: D900; T809; T509; T309; T209; X100; X495; X660; D600; E780; T319; E365
1. put non accepted sim card to phone
2. make full eprom reset (*2767*3855#)
3. enter this code to change the nck code to (00000000)
4. to permanently unlock the phone enter this code
5. check the phone lock status (*#7465625#)
Your phone now is permanently unlock......
Hi, I guess you are asking about the default device code to use whenever you try to change some security related activities like phone lock, PIN change,etc The default samsung device code is 00000000 Try this and if doesnt work then its better to reproggram your device firmware from a sumsung service center. Most of the times, this will be the solution for phone freeze, hang types of problem.
Please try these codes. This might work fine for any sim...
*7465625*638*00000000*00000000# NEXT ENTER #7465625*638*00000000# AND THEN *#7465625# to check the locks....all locks are inactive...these are all the locks... network lock - inactive subset lock - inactive sp lock - inactive cp lock - inactive sim lock - inactive activa lock - inactive phone lock - inactive auto network - inactive auto subset lock - inactive auto sp lock - inactive auto cp lock - inactive auto sim lock - inactive