Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
There is no code!!! -- Solution...You have to buy a universal remote with learning capabilities. I’ve ordered one that will not only learn off other remotes but can handle 10 components also. I got it from 10x it’s called the iconRemote control…if you call the company they will give you a discount (but you have to call them and ask) AWESOME!
Posted on Mar 01, 2008
Apparently I didn't read the directions for code search closely enough (as it does work for my tv). So I will post them here, just to be sure people don't make the same mistake I did.
With the Device on;
1) Press "TV" on the remote control
2) Press and Hold the "Setup" button until the light blinks twice
3) Enter "9" "9" "1" to enter code search mode on the remote
4) Press the the "CH+" slowly until your TV turns off (if you accidently go to far your can press "CH-" to go back a code or two)
5) Press the "Setup" key to lock in the code, the light should blink twice if done correctly
Your device is now programmed, enjoy!
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
I contacted Comcast and here are your codes for the three way remote with DVR Samsung 10812, 10766, 10814. I have the same TV Samsung LN32A330 and it was the very first code for my TV! Hope this cuts down your frustration!
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Ran a search and someone said Funai made it's codes are 0818, 0179, 0171
Someone else said it's made by Orion codes are 0236, 0179, 0463
You can try these codes hope they can help you.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Coby TF-TV3217 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 10, 2010 | Mintek DTV-323 32 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo
Jul 23, 2009 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Jul 02, 2009 | Jensen JER-323 Remote Control
May 09, 2009 | Element ELC-HS321 32 in. LCD TV
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!