Question about HP DesignJet 9000 InkJet Printer
Did the usb connection stop working or are you connecting for the first time. Is it possible that your driver got corrupted? Try reinstalling the HP UBS driver.
Posted on Oct 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2013 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Aug 31, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Sep 01, 2011 | Pentax Optio S10 10.2-Megapixel Digital...
Feb 17, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3600n Printer
Aug 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart D5069 InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2009 | Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 19, 2009 | Gateway 830GM PC Desktop
Sep 23, 2008 | HP PSC 2210xi All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 19, 2008 | OKI C5100n Laser Printer
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: