Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
I have a remote with a code search button on it but I can't get it to reset to my tv. I have pressed the enter button when it flashes, I have hit the tv, enter button, the on/off button....
Can you help??
My friend you gotta turn on manually your tv first.Then push and hold until the indicator light lights,then release the code search button now push and release the Tv button after that you gotta push and release the power button until the Tv turns off then you push the enter button to save the code.Good luck.
Posted on May 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Aug 19, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
May 04, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 02, 2011 | Coby Televison & Video
Sep 21, 2010 | Digix HT1056A DVD
Nov 19, 2008 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Nov 11, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 16, 2007 | Televison & Video
344 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!