Question about Taylor 7532 Ultra Thin Glass Digital Scale
Weights are such that the way you position the load on it makes the reading differ by a couple of pounds.
Although the scale coming up with an error repeatedly can also be as a result of the battery. Try to get the battery replaced this should work out the error issue.
Digital scales usually just give you a general idea of what the weight of the load is.
Also you can perform a reset on the device this can be done by:
- Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the scale. Push the tab on the door and lift the cover.
- Remove the battery from the compartment. Close the battery compartment door.
- Sit the scale right side up on a hard surface floor.
- Step on the scale and stand still on it for five to ten seconds. Step off the scale.
- Turn the scale over and open the battery compartment. Re-insert the battery. Close the battery compartment cover.
- Place the scale right side up on the hard surface floor.
- Press one foot on the scale until the display shows zeroes or dashes. Remove your foot.
- Wait for the scale to shut off by itself. When you step back onto the scale, it will be reset.
Hope this solution has been helpful?
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2017 | Weight Watchers Health & Beauty
May 14, 2015 | Conair Sca WW45 Compact Tracker Scale
Jun 01, 2014 | Homedics Digital Scale
Jul 25, 2011 | Salter Health & Beauty
Mar 23, 2017 | Conair Weight Watchers WW-87 Body Fat...
Aug 13, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Jan 15, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Jul 28, 2009 | Conair Thinner Scale by TH304 Glass Body...
Feb 11, 2009 | Taylor & Digital Scale Lithium Scale
Jan 24, 2009 | Health & Beauty
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: