If you're talking about some of your web browser faves, then you can
use Internet Explorer's built-in 'export' feature, or even Chrome's, so I'll tell you how to do that next. But the way I like to do it, if it's Internet Explorer, is like this:
- Find your 'My Computer' or 'Computer' icon on your desktop and double-click it, or, if it's not there, in your Start Menu (at bottom left, click your 'Start' button, then click on 'My Computer' or 'Computer' in the right column).
- Now, double-click on your 'C:' drive (a.k.a. 'Local Disk', 'System', 'Windows', etc.).
- In Vista and '7', double-click on 'Users'. If you're using 'XP', double-click on 'Documents and Settings', then 'Users'...
- Double-click on your User Name.
- Find the 'Favorites' folder and RIGHT-CLICK IT, then left-click on 'Send To', then left-click on the Letter assigned to your Flash Drive (':E', ':F', etc.).
- That's it! You should have an entire copy of your faves on your Cruzer, so go to it and check (you should be able to look through all your links; double-click some to see if you go to that page!).
NOW--the boring, old, NORMAL way (for Internet Explorer Version 8, and maybe 7):
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on 'Favorites', then click on the little down-arrow next to the words 'Add to Favorites'.
- Now click 'Import and Export', then click 'Export to a File', then 'Next'.
- Check-mark only 'Favorites', then click 'Next'.
- Your Favorites folder should come up automatically in the pop-up browser Window, so click 'Next' again.
- At this point, you can choose to send it directly to your Flash Drive, or wherever it's going to go by default, then find that file and copy it to your Cruzer, so--you guessed it--I'm going to tell you to just click 'Browse', find your Cruzer's 'drive letter' again from that drop-down, and then click 'Export'.
When performing this procedure the 'Windows' way, be careful not to do it over twice, as you'll end up with doubles, then triples, etc.
I like 'My' way because you can then go into the resulting folders now on your Cruzer and navigate through them
, deleting any you see you don't want to carry around with you!
Hope this helps!