Question about Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
It can pertain to a faulty LCD or a video graphic device. To isolate the problem, connect to an external monitor and if the line(s) does not show up then it is the LCD. However, if it does appear then it totally a video graphic card most likely or can be a static inside your hardware.Please let me know of the outcome. Thank you and regards.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2012 | Dell Latitude D620 Laptop (Latitude-C620)...
Sep 12, 2011 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Apr 02, 2011 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
May 28, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Apr 16, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Mar 29, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Nov 02, 2009 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
May 30, 2009 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Dec 31, 2008 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!