Question about Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To obtain the instructions for washer, go to,
In the menu on the left click on Indesit user manuals, then enter the model number in the search box, and down load the instructions to your printer or hard drive.
Please rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
Push panel right or left side. Unscrew or turn anti-clock wise, according to your model. Be prepared for some water. Pull this out and clean, refit carefully. Of course it is meant to be removed and cleaned periodically, according to usage. Rate me pl.
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
It would be adviseable to rempve the top, and also tilt the washer to the rear, as it makes it easier to change the seal, and gives you more room to get your hands in.
Please rate my comments.
Posted on Oct 30, 2009
Testimonial: "Prompt and accurate feedback. Many thanks."
1. Remove door (2 screws).
2. remove top (2 screws at back, sharp slap to front to dislodge).
3. Remove 2 screws holding powder dispenser to inlet valve.
4. Remove 2 screws at front corners securing fascia.
5. Remove fascia and powder dispenser as a unit - note plastic locating pegs on underside and plastic clips locating bottom onto front panel. Take care not to drop one of the rubber seals from valve/powder dispenser joint. Do not disconnect the wiring, just lay the complete assembly on top of the machine.
6. At some point, you will need to release the retaining wire securing the seal to the front panel. This is a thin spring loaded wire. Look after it, you will need it again.
7. Remove two screws at front securing front panel.
8. Remove kick panel - this allows access to two more screws securing bottom of front panel - take these out as well.
9. unclip the wire connector to the door switch.
The front panel may now be lifted from its plastic retainers.
10. The second wire clip can now be removed. The clever clip will need to be released to allow refitting.
11. Thoroughly clean and disinfect the seating for the new seal - you don't want the same gunk growing into the new one straight away.
12. On the drum, you will notice a protruding moulding at about 5 o'clock. There is a matching flange on the seal to help you locate it accurately - start here and fit the seal.
13. Fit the wire retainer - you will need a good pair of long-nose pliers to retension the wire.
14. Reassemble the machine in the reverse order - take care not to mix up the screws! remember to fit the seal to the front panel before refitting the door. Do not release the spring from the wire, carefully stretch it into place.
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2012 | Indesit Kitchen Ranges
Jun 10, 2011 | Indesit W 123 Front Load Washer
Jan 13, 2010 | Indesit W 123 Front Load Washer
Oct 30, 2009 | Indesit W 123 Front Load Washer
Oct 22, 2009 | Maytag MAH6500 Neptune Front Loading...
Aug 05, 2009 | Indesit W 123 Front Load Washer
Jun 11, 2009 | Indesit W 123 Front Load Washer
Jul 30, 2008 | Indesit Washing Machines
Mar 29, 2008 | Washing Machines
219 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!