Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Airtel GPRS ACTIVATE?
Dear friends, before I begin with the
details of Airtel Live, I wish to thank everyone at XDA-Developers for
working on ROMs, fixes and the support that is being provided here.
Special thanks to dsixda for producing Onyx 3.0 because of which my HTC Touch Elfin (P3452) rocks even more.
Now regarding Airtel Live service: Airtel Live is free GPRS service that Airtel provides to its customer with a catch i.e. as per Airtel, you can only access http://live.airtelworld.com for downloading latest ringtones, games, wallpapers, videos etc.
If you call Airtel Customer Support to get Live on your HTC Touch, they tell you that it is not supported on any Windows Mobile phone and suggest you to go for Airtel Mobile office, full GPRS service for a monthly rental of Rs. 499 (USD 12).
After googling and fighting with Airtel, I managed to get the correct settings and I am able to run Airtel Live as well access most of the websites on standard HTTP protocol (SSL is not supported). Google Maps also works for me.
On Windows Mobile 6.x, the steps to configure are as follows:
1. Activate Airtel Live by sending the following SMS to 121: MASALA ACTIVE.
2. The service takes atleast 3-4 hours to get active. Restart the phone and resume configuring.
3. Tap Start -> Settings.
4. Select Connections Tab and tap Connections.
5. Select Advanced Tab, tap Select Networks button to bring up Network Management.
6. Under "Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using:" drop down, tap the New button.
7. In the General Tab, type the name of the settings as Airtel Live
8. Select Modem tab, tap New...
9. Type the name of connection as Airtel Live, select the modem as Cellular Line (GPRS) and tap Next.
10. Type Access Point Name as airtelfun.com and tap next.
11. Leave username, password and domain blank and tap finish.
12. Select Proxy Settings tab. Tap "This network connects to the Internet". This should enable the next check box option.
13. Tap "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet".
14. Type the proxy server as: 126.96.36.199 and then tap Advanced...
15. Tap HTTP, leave the server as 188.8.131.52 and change the port to 8080
16. Similarly tap WAP, Secure WAP and Socks, type the server as 184.108.40.206 but leave the port to defaults. These are optional settings.
17. Tap OK to close the Advanced proxy setup screen.
18. Tap OK to close the New connection screen.
19. The network management screen should now list the new connection you have created in the drop-down. Tap OK to close this screen
20. Tap OK to close the connection screen.
Now you are ready to fire your favourite browser. I have tested this on PIE as well as Opera 9.5 and it works for me.
If PIE reports "Request not authorized by the WAP Gateway", you will need to change the user-agent to anything you can think of using "Advanced Config" tool (thanks to dsixda for suggesting this). I had set it to HTCP3452_Mozilla/4.0 under Advanced Config -> Internet Explorer -> User Agent Custom Base.
I think Airtel has intentionally blocked Mozilla/4.0 user-agent on WM phones. It may be that they cannot restrict Windows Mobile based phones from accessing websites on standard HTTP. On other phones I had tried, I could not get other sites to work with the same settings.
Enjoy Airtel Live for free.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
If you don't who is the sender, then this is just spam mail. Permanently delete this mail from your inbox. Please ignore it. May be this mail will come several time ahead. Just repeat above tips
Posted on Dec 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2014 | Craig Televison & Video
Aug 25, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 29, 2013 | Panasonic Viera TX-32LX70 32 in. LCD TV
Nov 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Visit this site for more details. Type in the site name "Electro-help" either to Google or Yahoo search box [not in the address bar of your browser], and click search. It is an electronic equipments service help site. All details you want are there. Note the position of hyphen in between words in site name, when you type it in. The site will appear as it is in web; subtitled as Service help to electronic home entertainment equipments.
Pull up older posts. You can get all details.
Site is listed with Google. You can locate it either at the bottom part of first search page, or at the top of second page.
Sometimes, one among the advertisements by the side and bottom of each post might help you to get details about the availability of spare parts and other components.
Jun 01, 2012 | Apex Digital AD-2500 DVD Player
Pull up older posts.
You can gather all details.
Sometimes, click open the adverts' by the side and bottom of each post
might give you more details.
May 26, 2012 | Toshiba SD-5980 DVD Player
May 15, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 15, 2012 | Panasonic DMR-ES10 DVD Recorder
Sep 13, 2011 | LG DE9523P DVD Player
Jan 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!