Question about Steinberg Nuendo 3 for PC
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Looks like you may have to run your windows 7 in XP mode to get this working. Nuendo 4 seems to have latest windows compatibility. However, it would worth checking whether the latest version they say is vista or windows 7.
Posted on Jan 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
on Jan 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 23, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Nov 09, 2011 | Steinberg Nuendo 3 for PC
Sep 25, 2011 | M-Audio Delta 1010 Sound Card
Jul 18, 2011 | Steinberg Cubase 4 ( Windows / Macintosh )...
Mar 02, 2011 | Intel Steinberg Nuendo AudioLink PCI 96...
Feb 02, 2011 | Roxio Creator 2011
"Stop: 0x000000A5" error message typically indicates that the computer BIOS is incompatible with the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) standard that is supported in Windows 7. However, this error can also occur because the computer hardware, the peripherals, or the drivers for those devices are incompatible with Windows 7.
Startup Repair from the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE)
1. Insert the Windows 7 installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD ...". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and click Next.
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.
7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.
Refer the following link for more information:
Jan 11, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jan 29, 2010 | Steinberg Nuendo 3 for PC
738 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: