Question about HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Recently put in a new black cartridge and it worked fine. Knew the color one was low, but then all at once, it will only print red...
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 04, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 03, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 27, 2008 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 10, 2008 | HP OfficeJet r40 InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2016 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: