The owner's manual
shows you to to access and change them.
Your exact model is not there, but the similar models (like the BCS suffix) should work just fine.COOKTOP/NIGHT LIGHT REPLACEMENT
To avoid personal injury or property damage, wear gloves when replacing light bulb.
1. Unplug the oven or turn off power at the main power supply.
2. Remove the bulb cover mounting screws.
3. Replace bulb with 40 watt appliance bulb.
4. Replace bulb cover, and mounting screws.
5. Turn the power back on at the main power supply.OVEN LIGHT REPLACEMENT
1. Unplug oven or turn off power at the main power supply.
2. Open the door.
3. Remove the vent cover mounting screws. (3 middle screws)
4. Slide the grille to the left, then pull straight out.
5. Remove the charcoal filter, if present.
6. Press and hold the center snap while lifting the tab on the left corner. Remove the cover. Remove
the bulb by turning gently.
7. Replace bulb with a 40 watt appliance bulb.
8. Replace the bulb holder.
9. Replace the grille and 3 screws. Turn the power back on at the main
happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your
thoughtful rating of our answer.