Question about HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I found this link, which i think may help you out.
Copy&paste it in a browser!
Posted on May 30, 2008
0x error codes indicate that the product has an internal error. Try to reset the printer:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
I request you to check the ink cartridges as the paper is blank it could be due to empty ink cartridges or dried ink cartridges. Here is the weblink to replace ink cartridges.
Posted on Jan 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 23, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 25, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 24, 2012 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: