Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can't, this is a famous problem on all of these HP machines, however, its relatively easy to solve: you need t remove the keypad, then remove the scanner glass - under the scanner glass is a white strip that need to be cleaned with glass cleaner. You should also clean the mirrors on the scanner assembly. I have repaired about 50 of these machines, both inkjet, laser and scanner only in this way
Posted on May 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2012 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Feb 12, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 24, 2011 | HP Officejet J3680 Multifunction Printer...
Dec 22, 2010 | HP Printers & Copiers
Dec 08, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 08, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: