An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: durabrand dur-1700 portable
Its the disk not the machine put one of last years disks in and try it
new disks have new formats that older players cant recognize now the corprate industry maken money by selling bogus disks so where you have to upgrade your players which means buy new ones
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn on the DVD player.
2. Press "Setup"
3. Go to "Preferences".
4. Press "Play"
5. Enter 2-5-1-5-3-5 (251535 in continuous sequence of keys on the remote) Nothing will show on the screen.
6. Press "Left" then press "Down"
The current region code will be displayed.
7. Press "0" for region free.
I have just done this on mine and it worked perfectly.
turn on the power and open the dvd axcess door, inside where the dvd goes is a small little push down switch, push this down, it is in the upper right side. this will let you see if the laser is powering up,if you see no red light ,your laser is bad. hope this helps