Question about Digital Cameras
1. What is Exposure Bias?
2. What is the actual distance between the subject with a property of 9.11 focal length?
3. What is the actual distance between the subject with a property of 4.6
4. What is the Digital Zoom Ratio? i.e. 3072/3072
5. Is there anyway that a person who's Image Properties is 4.6 take their own picture and have the picture come out with good clarity, no movement showing, centered.
6. can they take 3 good pictures within 1 minute by using the timer?
1: bias means voltage a neg or plus I assume the plus means more exposure.
2: focal length in feet ..if not using auto-focus
3: 4.6 feet
4: digital zoom is something I would never mess with but 3072/3072 sounds like a 3 megapixal square.
5: yes set the exposure to a fast shutter or bias in your case like - 3
6: why sure and quite a few pics in 1 minute with the right camera.
Posted on May 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2011 | Canon A1200 Digital Camera
on Jun 23, 2011 | Digital Cameras
Feb 14, 2011 | Nikon D40x Digital Camera
Nov 22, 2010 | Nikon D60 Digital Camera with 18-55mm lens
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera
Mar 04, 2010 | Casio Exilim EX-Z750 Digital Camera
May 10, 2008 | Digital Cameras
Nov 13, 2007 | Nikon D50 Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens
Sep 15, 2005 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE A200 Digital Camera
Sep 15, 2005 | Konica Minolta DiMAGE A1 Digital Camera
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: