Question about Cameras
1. What is Exposure Bias?
2. What is the actual distance between the subject with a property of 9.11 focal length?
3. What is the actual distance between the subject with a property of 4.6
4. What is the Digital Zoom Ratio? i.e. 3072/3072
5. Is there anyway that a person who's Image Properties is 4.6 take their own picture and have the picture come out with good clarity, no movement showing, centered.
6. can they take 3 good pictures within 1 minute by using the timer?
1: bias means voltage a neg or plus I assume the plus means more exposure.
2: focal length in feet ..if not using auto-focus
3: 4.6 feet
4: digital zoom is something I would never mess with but 3072/3072 sounds like a 3 megapixal square.
5: yes set the exposure to a fast shutter or bias in your case like - 3
6: why sure and quite a few pics in 1 minute with the right camera.
Posted on May 10, 2008
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2017 | Optics
on Jun 23, 2011 | Cameras
Jun 14, 2011 | Canon A1200 Digital Camera
Feb 14, 2011 | Nikon D40x Digital Camera
Nov 22, 2010 | Nikon D60 Digital Camera with 18-55mm lens
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera
Mar 04, 2010 | Casio Exilim EX-Z750 Digital Camera
May 10, 2008 | Cameras
Nov 13, 2007 | Nikon D50 Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens
Feb 23, 2018 | Cameras
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!