Question about Computers & Internet
Acer Aspire one – battery not charging.
Solution: Update the bios as follows:
1. Go to www.support.acer.com
2. Click on Driver & Downloads
3. Select Product Family “Netbook”
4. Select Product Line Aspire One
5. Select your Product Model i.e.: AOA150 (located after MFG.Date:xxxx AOA 150 – xxxx)
6. Click on the BIOS tab below
7. Download the bios to a blank USB flash card.
8. Turn off your computer
9. Insert the USB flash card (containing the bios) into your Aspire One.
10. Hold down the FN key and the Esc Key at the same and turn on the computer.
11. Wait until the Power button starts flashing before letting go of the keys.
12. Allow the computer to complete its task (5 or more minutes).
13. Charge the computer for 5 hours and your computer should be working properly.
Posted on Sep 01, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 14, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Nov 25, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Nov 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Apr 19, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Dec 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Aug 09, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 29, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jan 23, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: