Question about Edirol UA-25 External Sound System
There isnt any solution ..and you will have t make the settings all the time .cause I think that the recording settings mess up with the playback ones.....try though to open the control panel ..sound and audio devices..and make the settings there if you have any options ..at least test the mic in both playback mode and recording ..
or ...make the recording by taking the signal from the amplifier..and make them into a recording software ..so you will use the mic separately from the microphone you use directly in the computer for instant messaging programs ..
the idea is to mix teh sound outside the computer ...or at least the mic ..and insert the signal on aux in ..or ..via usb ..
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Based on the information you have provided, it seems that the issue is caused by the Skype Application.
However, you may resolve this issue by performing the below steps.
1) Open the Skype Application and click on the "Options".
2) Then, click on "General and Audio Settings".
3) Then, in each of the three fields make sure you specify exactly which Sound Device you want to use.
4) Then, make sure that you do not select the ""Windows Default Device" option.
5) Click on the down arrow and find the Device you want.
6) Then, click on the "Save" option.
7) This should retain the Device settings which you have selected.
8) But, if you insert a new Sound Device into the Windows Operating System, it sometimes changes the settings to the new Device every time you insert it.
9) Just keep checking there that it is set on the device you want.
Performing the above steps should resolve the issue.
Hope this helps.
Please feel free to contact for further information and assistance.
Posted on Sep 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2011 | Edirol UA-25 External Sound System
Nov 28, 2007 | Edirol UA-101 External Sound System
Feb 03, 2010 | Steinberg Cubase SX3
Mar 29, 2008 | Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
Jan 28, 2008 | Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
Sep 04, 2007 | Edirol UA-25 External Sound System
Jul 05, 2017 | Edirol UA-25 External Sound System
Jun 02, 2017 | Edirol UA-25 External Sound System
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!